The Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CornerLog in

2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Adrian
feelthejohnson
pizzaphuan99
1009line
NamelessNinja
4intheair
Fargobison
Moosh
weasel
Heather
Zach
Blake
kevinfox
18 posters

description2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions Empty2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

more_horiz
Post your Electoral College maps and predictions here

Last edited by Zach on Tue 09 Aug 2016, 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

description2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions EmptyRe: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

more_horiz
Trump vs Clinton
He loses New Mexico by a yuuuge margin, but picks up some of the rust belt and wins Colorado
2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions Screen10

description2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions EmptyRe: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:
Trump vs Clinton
He loses New Mexico by a yuuuge margin, but picks up some of the rust belt and wins Colorado

Why does he lose Iowa but win Colorado?

more_horiz
Because the Iowans are more moderate in many ways, except for the conservatives

more_horiz
I see Trump doing very well in the Great Lakes region, beating Hillary in every state except for Illinois and Minnesota.
2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions Screen11

more_horiz
Same question as Thao, but the reverse

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:

Colorado has a lot of Mexicans What a Face

more_horiz
Thao wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

The only Mexicans who don't like Trump are the illegals

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:
Thao wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

You know very well that isn't true! Mad

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:
Thao wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

If a Canadian politician threatened to build a wall on the US-Canada border, I don't think many Americans within Canada would be supportive.

more_horiz
Blake wrote:
kevinfox wrote:
Thao wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

If a Canadian politician threatened to build a wall on the US-Canada border, I don't think many Americans within Canada would be supportive.

I would be if I lived in Toronto Maple Leafs™️ Land

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:
Blake wrote:
kevinfox wrote:
Thao wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

I would be if I lived in Toronto Maple Leafs™️ Land

Who cares what you think?

more_horiz
Here's an interesting scenario, considering that he's rising in the polls in New Hampshire: Christie vs. Clinton
2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions Screen12

more_horiz
Christie would do better in many of the more moderate states because he's not very conservative - unlike Trump

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:
Christie would do better in many of the more moderate states because he's not very conservative - unlike Trump

What's with you and shilling for Trump?

more_horiz
Zach wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

Trump is clearly the best candidate because he wants to fix the US's immigration policy

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:
Zach wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

Trump is clearly the best candidate because he wants to fix the US's immigration policy

This. He is the one who is the most strict!

more_horiz
Here's one that everyone dreads and isn't that much likely, but still fun to hypothesise:
2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions Screen13

more_horiz
I think that Jeb would win by a larger margin after all these scandals

more_horiz
kerandom wrote:
I think that Jeb would win by a larger margin after all these scandals

You sorely underestimate the sheer quantity of dumb, ignorant, and generally uninformed voters we have here in the US. It's an epidemic.

more_horiz
No one is voting for that dumb corrupt lying cunt

more_horiz
nt98 wrote:
No one is voting for that dumb corrupt lying cunt

The polls blatantly show otherwise.

more_horiz
She loses against basically everyone in the polls.

more_horiz
kerandom wrote:
in the polls.

2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions Polls10
I'd direct you to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016.
As you can see, (although I don't agree), Clinton wins in a majority of these. That isn't to say that she will win, but
kerandom wrote:
She loses against basically everyone

is not correct. She wins against basically everyone in the polls. That isn't to say that she'll win the GE, as I don't think she will, but as far as polls go, she definitely has support.

more_horiz
That's so biased! I clicked the link and it showed that Bernie was winning against Jeb. At least Marco still wins.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply