Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Deluxe User
Deluxe User
UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 129
Join date : 2015-12-15
Male Age : 18
Location : United States
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 12:15 pm
kerandom wrote:That's so biased! I clicked the link and it showed that Bernie was winning against Jeb. At least Marco still wins.
For the purpose of showing that Hillary actually has support, these polls and their averages are perfectly fine to use.

Some are unlikely and not believable, but the thing to take away from them is that Hillary undeniably has support.

And when you say:
kerandom wrote:She loses against basically everyone in the polls.
You are factually incorrect.
avatar
User
User
Republican Party UKIP Les Républicains
Donald Trump
Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-12-15
Female
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 1:45 pm
Blake wrote:
kerandom wrote:That's so biased! I clicked the link and it showed that Bernie was winning against Jeb. At least Marco still wins.
For the purpose of showing that Hillary actually has support, these polls and their averages are perfectly fine to use.

Some are unlikely and not believable, but the thing to take away from them is that Hillary undeniably has support.

And when you say:
kerandom wrote:She loses against basically everyone in the polls.
You are factually incorrect.

She might have supporters, but once we get into the general season, her weaknesses will be even more apparent.
avatar
Deluxe User
Deluxe User
UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 129
Join date : 2015-12-15
Male Age : 18
Location : United States
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 1:57 pm
kerandom wrote:
She might have supporters, but once we get into the general season, her weaknesses will be even more apparent.
I believe I made it apparent that I believe that as well.
avatar
User
User
Republican Party UKIP Les Républicains
Donald Trump
Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-12-15
Female
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 1:59 pm
Then stop arguing and start making some maps! afro
avatar
New User
New User
Hillary Clinton
Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-12-22
Female Age : 19
Location : Dearborn
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Wed 23 Dec 2015, 5:54 am
Anyone here have some Rand maps?
avatar
User
User
Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 18
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:17 am
Here we go again.

avatar
New User
New User
Donald Trump
Posts : 41
Join date : 2015-12-21
Female Age : 17
Location : Alabama
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:21 am
I really think that Trump will win PA now

Hillary just has a post-convention bounce that happens every time
avatar
User
User
Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 18
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:21 am
Moosh wrote:I really think that Trump will win PA now

Hillary just has a post-convention bounce that happens every time

She has a 60-20 lead in the Philadelphia suburbs. That's impossible to come back from.
avatar
New User
New User
Donald Trump
Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 18
Location : North Dakota
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:24 am
Heather wrote:
Moosh wrote:I really think that Trump will win PA now

Hillary just has a post-convention bounce that happens every time

She has a 60-20 lead in the Philadelphia suburbs. That's impossible to come back from.

philly isn't the only city in pa
avatar
New User
New User
Donald Trump
Posts : 41
Join date : 2015-12-21
Female Age : 17
Location : Alabama
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:31 am
Fargobison wrote:
Heather wrote:
Moosh wrote:I really think that Trump will win PA now

Hillary just has a post-convention bounce that happens every time

She has a 60-20 lead in the Philadelphia suburbs. That's impossible to come back from.

philly isn't the only city in pa
This.

She can't win the deindustrialized west
avatar
New User
New User
Democratic Party Labour Party Parti Socialiste
Hillary Clinton
Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-08-05
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:53 am
Clinton is going to win by a big margin! Trump is so far behind in PA, NV, NH, OH, and even UTAH!
avatar
New User
New User
Republican Party Liberal Democrats Donald Trump
Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-08-05
Male Age : 22
Location : Bishan
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 9:43 am
Oooh how do I get one of those maps ah?
New User
New User
Republican Party UKIP Les Républicains
Donald Trump
Posts : 35
Join date : 2016-08-05
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 9:44 am
http://270towin.com

Click on the green Share Map button when you're done then click Embed then copy and paste the code here


Last edited by 1009pass on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
New User
New User
Republican Party Liberal Democrats Donald Trump
Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-08-05
Male Age : 22
Location : Bishan
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:02 am
Here is my map

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
avatar
New User
New User
Donald Trump
Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-08-05
Female Age : 18
Location : amk, sg
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:07 am
i think that Trump will be able to take maine's second cd:

avatar
New User
New User
Gary Johnson
Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-08-05
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:10 am
What about this? LOL

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
New User
New User
Republican Party UKIP Les Républicains
Donald Trump
Posts : 35
Join date : 2016-08-05
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:12 am
feelthejohnson wrote:What about this? LOL

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
Imagine if NeverTrump Republicans in Congress actually chose Johnson!
avatar
New User
New User
Gary Johnson
Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-08-05
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:13 am
1009pass wrote:
feelthejohnson wrote:What about this? LOL

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
Imagine if NeverTrump Republicans in Congress actually chose Johnson!
Dream come true!
avatar
New User
New User
Donald Trump
Posts : 42
Join date : 2015-12-22
Male Age : 20
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:14 am
feelthejohnson wrote:
1009pass wrote:
feelthejohnson wrote:What about this? LOL

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
Imagine if NeverTrump Republicans in Congress actually chose Johnson!
Dream come true!
would'nt they choose trump since he's a republican?
avatar
New User
New User
Donald Trump
Posts : 42
Join date : 2015-12-22
Male Age : 20
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:15 am
I had Trump fill in all the ones that werent coloured

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
New User
New User
Republican Party UKIP Les Républicains
Donald Trump
Posts : 35
Join date : 2016-08-05
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:20 am
feelthejohnson wrote:
1009pass wrote:
feelthejohnson wrote:What about this? LOL

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
Imagine if NeverTrump Republicans in Congress actually chose Johnson!
Dream come true!
What the hell is this chart?
New User
New User
Republican Party UKIP Les Républicains
Donald Trump
Posts : 35
Join date : 2016-08-05
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:26 am
I guess I should post one BRB
New User
New User
Republican Party UKIP Les Républicains
Donald Trump
Posts : 35
Join date : 2016-08-05
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:26 am

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
avatar
New User
New User
Donald Trump
Posts : 42
Join date : 2015-12-22
Male Age : 20
Location : Singapore
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:28 am
1009pass wrote:

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
how is hillary going to win colorado?

no good

no good
New User
New User
Republican Party UKIP Les Républicains
Donald Trump
Posts : 35
Join date : 2016-08-05
View user profile

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:31 am
Adrian wrote:
1009pass wrote:

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
how is hillary going to win colorado?

no good

no good
Explain how he wins with a growing hispanic population
Sponsored content

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election Maps and Predictions

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum