The Wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you support the proposed wall on the US-Mexican border?

57% 57% 
[ 4 ]
43% 43% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 7

The Wall

Post by Zach on Sat 19 Dec 2015, 12:38 pm

What are your thoughts on the proposed border wall between the United States and Mexico?
avatar
Zach
Admin
Admin

Republican Party Conservative Party Les R├ępublicains
Donald Trump
Posts : 153
Join date : 2015-12-15
Male Age : 19
Location : United States

View user profile http://zachvega.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wall

Post by kevinfox on Sat 19 Dec 2015, 12:40 pm

America needs a wall because we need to keep all of the ILLEGALS OUT
avatar
kevinfox
Deluxe User
Deluxe User

Donald Trump
Posts : 136
Join date : 2015-12-19
Male Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wall

Post by Blake on Sat 19 Dec 2015, 12:44 pm

" />
It would be unnecessary if the immigration system was more efficient.
The candidates should be focusing more on fixing the immigration system, rather than comparing the lengths of their walls.
avatar
Blake
Deluxe User
Deluxe User

UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 129
Join date : 2015-12-15
Male Age : 18
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wall

Post by kevinfox on Sat 19 Dec 2015, 12:50 pm

Why can't we just build the wall and keep them out?
avatar
kevinfox
Deluxe User
Deluxe User

Donald Trump
Posts : 136
Join date : 2015-12-19
Male Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wall

Post by Blake on Sat 19 Dec 2015, 2:37 pm

kevinfox wrote:Why can't we just build the wall and keep them out?
Because until the system is fixed, they'll still find a way in. If you made the immigration process shorter, and easier than illegally crossing the border, almost all would choose to immigrate legally.
avatar
Blake
Deluxe User
Deluxe User

UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 129
Join date : 2015-12-15
Male Age : 18
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wall

Post by Heather on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 2:16 am

Blake wrote:
kevinfox wrote:Why can't we just build the wall and keep them out?
Because until the system is fixed, they'll still find a way in. If you made the immigration process shorter, and easier than illegally crossing the border, almost all would choose to immigrate legally.
Why not do both?
avatar
Heather
User
User

Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 18
Location : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wall

Post by Blake on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 1:59 pm

nt98 wrote:Why not do both?
If we fix the system, it isn't necessary to spend anything on a wall.
It's simply more efficient to reform immigration policy than it is to construct a wall.
avatar
Blake
Deluxe User
Deluxe User

UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 129
Join date : 2015-12-15
Male Age : 18
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wall

Post by Heather on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 2:04 pm

Blake wrote:
nt98 wrote:Why not do both?
If we fix the system, it isn't necessary to spend anything on a wall.
It's simply more efficient to reform immigration policy than it is to construct a wall.
No matter how much you reform it, illegals like criminals, looters, and RAPISTS! will come in
avatar
Heather
User
User

Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 18
Location : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wall

Post by Blake on Sun 20 Dec 2015, 3:46 pm

nt98 wrote:
Blake wrote:
nt98 wrote:Why not do both?
If we fix the system, it isn't necessary to spend anything on a wall.
It's simply more efficient to reform immigration policy than it is to construct a wall.
No matter how much you reform it, illegals like criminals, looters, and RAPISTS! will come in
This is true. However, a wall, or any extravagant infrastructure project, for that matter, is vastly more inefficient than finishing a fence, and investing in more personnel.
avatar
Blake
Deluxe User
Deluxe User

UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 129
Join date : 2015-12-15
Male Age : 18
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wall

Post by Moosh on Mon 21 Dec 2015, 1:46 am

The wall is a little bit too strict I think we need a fence
avatar
Moosh
New User
New User

Donald Trump
Posts : 41
Join date : 2015-12-21
Female Age : 17
Location : Alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wall

Post by Heather on Mon 21 Dec 2015, 2:36 am

Moosh wrote:The wall is a little bit too strict I think we need a fence
We have to keep out the MEXICAN invaders!
avatar
Heather
User
User

Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 18
Location : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wall

Post by Blake on Mon 21 Dec 2015, 2:49 am

nt98 wrote:
Moosh wrote:The wall is a little bit too strict I think we need a fence
We have to keep out the MEXICAN invaders!
Illegal immigrantion from Mexico have actually been declining in recent years. The largest groups are actually from Central America.


_________________
[size=200]Blake[/size]
avatar
Blake
Deluxe User
Deluxe User

UKIP Donald Trump
Posts : 129
Join date : 2015-12-15
Male Age : 18
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wall

Post by Heather on Mon 21 Dec 2015, 4:18 am

Blake wrote:
nt98 wrote:
Moosh wrote:The wall is a little bit too strict I think we need a fence
We have to keep out the MEXICAN invaders!
Illegal immigrantion from Mexico have actually been declining in recent years. The largest groups are actually from Central America.

We have to keep out the HISPANIC invaders!
avatar
Heather
User
User

Donald Trump
Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-12-19
Female Age : 18
Location : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wall

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum