The Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CornerLog in

Donald Trump Rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan (21/12/15)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Zach
Jason Tolehouse
Heather
kevinfox
Baronic
9 posters

descriptionDonald Trump Rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan (21/12/15) EmptyDonald Trump Rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan (21/12/15)

more_horiz
After this amazing rally, I'm going to switch over to the Trump campaign. He clearly has a plan to make the US great again!

descriptionDonald Trump Rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan (21/12/15) EmptyRe: Donald Trump Rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan (21/12/15)

more_horiz
He finally called out Hillary's lie in the Dem debates

descriptionDonald Trump Rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan (21/12/15) EmptyRe: Donald Trump Rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan (21/12/15)

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:
He finally called out Hillary's lie in the Dem debates

What she did was disgusting on so many levels. It's awful that a candidate would accuse their opponent of aiding a terrorist group!

more_horiz
it's sad that americans are having their jobs shipped out like that. I liked his stories about corporate leaders making tough decisions to outsource

more_horiz
I think that I'll have to support him as well after watching this. He said that he supports legal immigration, which was an initial concern of mine.

more_horiz
I honestly don't understand why Clinton thought it was to her benefit to outright lie about Trump's role in the advertising efforts of ISIS. She surely knew that it was going to backfire.

more_horiz
Trump is the only candidate speaking out about infrastructure

more_horiz
You go TRUMP! TAKE THE OIL!

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:
You go TRUMP! TAKE THE OIL!

Yeah. I have no clue why everyone just wants to leave it here.

more_horiz
Is it safe to say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS" again?! Oh, Yah, Trump kicked PC to the curb. I hear more and more people saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS." President Trump 2016.

more_horiz
Zach wrote:
I honestly don't understand why Clinton thought it was to her benefit to outright lie about Trump's role in the advertising efforts of ISIS. She surely knew that it was going to backfire.

Because all of the Democrats are liars

more_horiz
nt98 wrote:
Zach wrote:

Because all of the Democrats are liars

That's an understatement!

more_horiz
lol at all those protestors. What a joke

more_horiz
This rally was oddly powerful. I haven't really watched one in full until now, however.

more_horiz
Jason Tolehouse wrote:
Trump is the only candidate speaking out about infrastructure

Marco Rubio's Campaign Site wrote:
America could not have flourished in the 20th Century without up-to-date transportation infrastructure. Unfortunately, our infrastructure needs have evolved dramatically over 60 years, but the transportation system – and politicians in Washington – have not changed with them.

We successfully built a national highway system in the last century, but now we need local flexibility to address our diverse nation’s many different needs and problems. The federal gas tax feeds Washington’s overspending. Transportation dollars are taken from the states and funnelled through a Highway Trust Fund that is pillaged every year by Washington special interests. And decades-old federal red tape adds cost and stands in the way of innovative solutions.

Today, the Highway Trust Fund is running out of money, and the political establishments of both parties are propping it up with the same stale policies of the past. We can’t keep putting more money into this broken system. Marco will take a new approach in building the infrastructure for the next American century.

As President, Marco will:

Cut Outdated Gas Taxes
Reduce the federal gasoline tax rate by 80 percent.
Veto any gas-tax increase.

Empower States to Innovate
Turn back control of the highways to the states, stopping special interests in Washington from building “Bridges to Nowhere” and engaging in other wasteful spending.
Free states from the strings that come attached to federal funding.
Remove barriers to public-private partnerships.

Find Common-Sense Savings
Repeal the Davis-Bacon Act that inflates government costs by billions every year and is a giveaway of taxpayer dollars to labor unions.
Phase out the Mass Transit Account, which loots the Highway Trust Fund.
Stop diverting highway funds to unnecessary pet projects.

more_horiz
But no one actually cares about us except for TRUMP. That's why he's running on his own money. Rubio is in the pocket of special interests.

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:
But no one actually cares about us except for TRUMP. That's why he's running on his own money. Rubio is in the pocket of special interests.

I dunno, but it seems like Trump has finally made Rubio start actually caring about the American people.

more_horiz
After his statements on Russia, he should get a Nobel Peace Prize for preventing another Cold War!

more_horiz
Sophie2938 wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

I dunno, but it seems like Trump has finally made Rubio start actually caring about the American people.

These politicians are turncoats. I think that TRUMP is the only one who won't. He doesn't have skin the the game.

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:
Sophie2938 wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

These politicians are turncoats. I think that TRUMP is the only one who won't. He doesn't have skin the the game.

Perhaps one could abandon unwarranted cynicism and actually analyse candidates' positions on the issues, but I digress.

more_horiz
Zach wrote:
kevinfox wrote:
Sophie2938 wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

Perhaps one could abandon unwarranted cynicism and actually analyse candidates' positions on the issues, but I digress.

this. I for one am tired of everyone acting like everyone is evil

more_horiz
Alicia Lim wrote:
Zach wrote:
kevinfox wrote:
Sophie2938 wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

Do you honestly think Rubio will do what he says?

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:
Alicia Lim wrote:
Zach wrote:
kevinfox wrote:
Sophie2938 wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

How does principle apply to Rubio but not Trump, or any other preferred candidate of yours for that matter?

more_horiz
Zach wrote:
kevinfox wrote:
Alicia Lim wrote:
Zach wrote:
kevinfox wrote:
Sophie2938 wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

How does principle apply to Rubio but not Trump, or any other preferred candidate of yours for that matter?

TRUMP always says what's on his mind.

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:
Zach wrote:
kevinfox wrote:
Alicia Lim wrote:
Zach wrote:
kevinfox wrote:
Sophie2938 wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

TRUMP always says what's on his mind.

While that is certainly the case, one must remember that Trump's bombastic tone does not mean that every other candidate is weak.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply