The Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CornerLog in

descriptionWhat is your favorite country in the world? EmptyWhat is your favorite country in the world?

more_horiz
I think Singapore has to be one of the most interesting countries in the world. I'd say the values that the US once stood for would be my favorite, but since that isn't how the US is anymore, I'd say Singapore is my favorite.

descriptionWhat is your favorite country in the world? EmptyRe: What is your favorite country in the world?

more_horiz
Singapore

descriptionWhat is your favorite country in the world? EmptyRe: What is your favorite country in the world?

more_horiz
Britain because Katie Hopkins

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:

M-M-Muh xenophobes!
Not to mention the stupidity of liking a country solely for a person from there.

more_horiz
Blake wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

M-M-Muh xenophobes!

You gotta lock 'em up when they play dirty

more_horiz
kevinfox wrote:
Blake wrote:
kevinfox wrote:

M-M-Muh xenophobes!

You gotta lock 'em up when they play dirty

As you do with all other citizens of a country. Focusing hate on a certain group of people because you're uncomfortable with them being different than you is ignorant, and degenerate.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply